Please take a moment to fill in the questionnaire below as completely as you can. We do understand you may not have all the answers and that is OK just answer as much as you can.
Thank you and good luck.
1. All models must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application or must have authorization from a parent or legal guardian.
2. This is a non-paid fashion show and models will not be compensated for their time. If you are a professional model please understand we will not be reasonable for and model /agent fees.
3. Each model is allowed 1 guest pass (general admission) to the show. If the model needs more tickets they can be purchase through the Kern County Bridal Association.
4. Please eat before arriving the day of the show.
5. Do not sign up for giveaways as these are intended for the guests at the show.
6. Do not take samples from the exhibitors at the show.
7. No smoking when you are in costume. Smoking is only permitted out back.
8. Only models and authorized personal are allowed in the dressing area.
9. Models will be allowed copies of photos taken at the event and will be available for download after the event.
10. If you are not sure of the rules please check with Kyle Brown only.
11. Please check back often as these rules may be updated often